Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More tattoo removal...

I went back in today and had another tattoo removal appointment. The pics are pretty gnarly. It hurt so much more this time. I don't know why, but I was dying. Adam let me sleep all afternoon, to recover. What a good man he is.
Look how nasty and puffy it is.....
The best part about the whole thing was when Adam and I were in the bathroom putting new ointment and wraps on them, Mason came in to watch. He just stared and stared and then I finally said, "This is why we don't get tattoos. You don't want to go through this." He just looked at me and said, "Kids don't have to do that. WE just wash them off." Yep....I'm doing this because I don't want to just wash it off.
Adam was playing with my camera while I washing the tattoos. These are the pics of our ghost child that he took. He has great photo skills. (Remember back to Halloween?)

4 comments:

  1. Ow hon! Sorry! When you are done will there be anything left? Also, I would like to point out that your hubby looks like your family... (Tim, Kiel, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That does look like it hurts. Would holding a cute baby make you feel better??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my shining example, I'm so never getting a tattoo! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK....thats no fun at all!! I remember you were having your tatoos removed along time ago...does it really work?? The ghost pics are creepy...is that a setting on your camera? I love your bumper sticker at the bottom..it totally looks like you guys. We will def have to hang out some time. call us!

    ReplyDelete