Thursday, March 5, 2009

Carson is having a bad week

We have been having some issues with biting at our house. A very nice lady in my neighborhood watches Carson while I am at school. In exchange, I watch her boy while she is at work. Her little boy is darn cute but is going through the biting phase. Poor Carson gets the brunt of it. This was the latest. The mark stayed around for a few days. He's only ever broken the skin once, so that is good. Carson's sure a trooper.The next incident was all Carson. He fell off a chair and started immediately screaming. With all the instant blood, I had a good idea of what he did. I'm just glad he didn't knock his teeth loose, like Mason did when he was 2. The saddest part is that he won't eat, not even Popsicles. I keep asking but he just keeps saying "No sanks." It's pretty cute with his tiny swollen tongue. Even when I tell him he needs a nap, I get the no sanks. How can I refuse that?? Poor little man.

4 comments:

  1. *hugs Carson* OMgosh with the tongue cut, ICKY. :( But I just want to smackify the biting kid for leaving a mark on that perfect little cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! He IS a trooper. That tongue cut looks deep... But they heal fast right? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, that tongue cut is pretty gross looking! And a bite on the cheek?!?! Not the arm, or the finger, the cheek? What can I say, the kid is creative! Glad that he is doing so well with it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch!! I'm so glad that bite mark is not from my kid!!

    ReplyDelete