Monday, November 8, 2010

Ian's Blessing

On Sunday we blessed sweet sweet baby Ian. The blessing was a total disaster. The microphone wasn't working so Adam just had to talk loud, someone opened the partitions in the back mid-blessing (so noisy!!), a cell phone rang, and some dumb lady sat down in Adam's seat almost on top of me. All of those things minus a few key people we love missing out made for a sad blessing that I didn't even get to hear. I'm sure it was great, though. At least he was freaking cute.

6 comments:

  1. Had I known, I totes would have tried to come to this. Glad you got a wee turnout without us! But we would have doubled your numbers. And I could have finally met Felix, which would have been icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry people were loud! That's SO rude! I love his outfit and how round he's looking. Congrats anyway on the blessing. He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't know that lady who sat by you?? I totally saw her and thought for sure she was part of your group because she walked in in the middle of the blessing! So sorry about all the mishaps, but you're right...Ian is freakin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we missed the blessing! We would have loved to have been there!Bummer about all of the mishaps during the blessing, most important thing is he was blessed. Dang girl, you hair is crazy long and gorgeous!Ian is adorable...can't wait to squeeze him! Loved the boys Halloween costumes, those are some super rad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer Dude. Sorry! But, glad he is such a cute sweet baby to make up for it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would've tried to come too if I had known about it, but he DID look freaking cute, and his mom ain't sa bad either! ;)

    ReplyDelete